Working At Equinox
Equinox was founded back in 1991 and is a solid reputation leading edge manufacturer of Home, office, hotel, school, and laboratory furniture.
If you want to be part of the team you must thrive in an ever-changing environment as no two days are the same. You should be enthusiastic with a willingness to learn and be able to multi task and help out wherever you are needed. You must be self motivated, with a passion for providing excellent customer service. You will be rewarded with competitive benefits package and be part of the Equinox team as we embark on this exciting journey.
In line with the rapid expansion and growth of our organization, we are looking for suitably qualified Nigerians, age 35 or below for the following positions.
Below are the list of vacant positions. Please send your CV to us via “email@example.com” and indicate the position you are applying for.
Open Positions for Operations
We are recruiting professional truck drivers to be employed on a full time basis. Candidates should be highly motivated and have a record of exceptional performance.
- Transport finished goods and raw materials over land to and from factory
- Conveyance of staff to and from meetings and marketing outreach
- Inspect vehicles for mechanical items and safety issues and perform preventive maintenance
- Plan routes and meet delivery schedule
- Comply with truck driving rules and regulations (size, weight, route designations, parking and break periods) as well as company policies and procedures
- Maneuver trucks into loading or unloading positions
- Collect and verify delivery instructions
- Report defects, accidents or violations
- Monitor and carry out routine checks of Vehicles and Report Accordingly.
- Ensure that Company Vehicles are driven safely, reduce the possibility of theft and damage
- Record all movement in the Vehicle log book provided for the vehicle.
- Carry out other duties assigned by Management. Inform administration of the renewal of insurance and vehicle papers 30days in advance before the expiration of the existing policy/ papers.
- Maintain a positive attitude
- Communicating effectively with clients and responding to their requirements
- Ensure the company vehicles are clean at all times (interior and exterior
- A Valid National Driver’s License Class G or Class D
- Must have a good social behavior
- Must have a minimum of five (5) years of verifiable truck driving experience
- Driver must have a basic knowledge of communicating in English or Pidgin English. Any other Nigerian language will be an added advantage
- Driver must be able to work independently
- Must have a clean driving
- Must be well mannered.
- Must be familiar with the Nigerian roads
- Must be knowledgeable with Safety Procedures, Traffic Laws, State and Federal transit Regulation
- A minimum of Secondary School (WAEC or NECO)
Note: Applicant must reside on the mainland. Ikeja and its environs more at an advantage
We are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Executive to assist in the planning, execution and optimization of our online marketing efforts.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for all things marketing and technology. You will be well-versed in the concepts surrounding digital marketing and how the Internet can become a strong asset to securing growing revenue. You will be tech-savvy and intuitive with great ideas to reinforce our marketing campaign. You must have a good knowledge of customer service.
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Twitter, Facebook etc.)
- Launch optimized online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook etc. to increase company and brand awareness
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.)
- Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website
- Collaborate with designers to improve user experience
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.)
- Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
- Maintain partnerships with media agencies and vendors
- Proven experience as Digital Marketing Executive or similar role
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Good knowledge of Customer service
- Good knowledge of web design (eg. WordPress)
- Experience with B2C social media, Google Adwords and email campaigns and SEO/SEM
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Perfect knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, NetInsight, WebTrends etc.)
- Skills and experience in creative content writing
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- BSc/BA in marketing or relevant field
We seek freelance marketers to cover the following locations in Lagos.
- E1 – Lekki phase 1 and 2
- E2 – Victoria Island
- E3 – Ikoyi
- E4 – Ajah, Ibeju-Lekki
- E5 – Ikeja, Maryland
- E6 – Ajao Estate, Okota
- E7 – Magodo phase 1 and 2, Omole phase 1 and 2
- E8 – Mowe, Ibafo, Arepo, Berger
- E9 – Festac, Satellite Town, Navy Town, Amuwo Odofin
- E10 – Apapa Wharf
- E11 – Ilupeju
Job Description for Freelance Marketers
- Visit homes, offices, hotels, churches, schools, new buildings, etc and identify business opportunities in your location
- Identify and source for business opportunities effectively and efficiently, whilst maintaining acceptable sales/ marketing company standards.
- Strategically seek new customers for the company’s products and services using different innovative media.
- Develop business plans and sales strategies for the market to ensure the attainment of the company’s sales goals and profitability.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the required knowledge, skill, and ability.
Education and/or Experience
- A good first degree in social science, arts or humanities from a reputable university
- A minimum of 1 year sales/ marketing or customer relationship management experience in a FMCG, furniture, lifestyle, interior décor or related industry.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Strong passion for sales and good knowledge of basic IT tools
- Very good oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Capable of paying attention to detail
- Good bargaining/negotiating skills
- Attentive to details
- Smart and confident
- Charming personality
- Positive influencing skills
- Having a can-do-it mindset
- Ability to work under pressure
NOTE: PLEASE INDICATE YOUR PREFERRED LOCATION USING THE CODE
We are looking for a talented Marketing Executive to undertake marketing projects for the benefit of our company. You will organize creative campaigns and promotional events that can make a difference for our company’s success according to trends and customer requirements. The ideal candidate will be passionate for the “art” of marketing and will have an abundance of ideas for building efficient strategies. He/she must bring forth a strong arsenal of techniques and methods to promote our products, services and public image. The goal is to reach out to the market and cultivate the customer’s interest in our products and services in ways that strengthen our reputation and facilitate our continuous growth.
-Conceive and develop efficient and intuitive marketing strategies
-Organize and oversee advertising/communication campaigns (social media, TV etc.), exhibitions and promotional events
-Conduct market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and competition ventures
-Initiate and control surveys to assess customer requirements and dedication
-Write copy for diverse marketing distributions (brochures, press releases, website material etc.)
-Maintain relationships with media vendors and publishers to ensure collaboration in promotional activities
-Monitor progress of campaigns using various metrics and submit reports of performance
-Collaborate with managers in preparing budgets and monitoring expenses